Monday, July 2, 2018

Week 23: Slovenský týždeň

This week is Slovak Week, which means my comp and I won't be speaking English vôbec.  This is probably the most English I'll get all week.  

In other news, I didn't come on my mission, thinking: "One day, I'll vacuum a ceiling."  You'll see in the pics. 

P.S. I neglected to explain the reason for vacuuming the ceiling.  We're not just going crazy, we have a bug problem at night.  


1. Borci

2. Exchange with the ZLs

3. Pretty cool





4, 5. Vacuuming where no man has vacuumed before

6. Leo (cool guy from Ukraine) had a birthday

7-13. You'll always get some cool shots of rivers, clouds, and castles. (Don't hold me to that.)












14, 15. Fešáci ("hunks")

16. Sports with Leo pt. 1...

17. ... pt. 2
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment