Monday, June 4, 2018

Week 19: Turning a Corner

During a casual conversation with a lady, I realized suddenly that I was understanding 80% of what she was saying.  Is this how it feels to turn a corner?  My dad would understand, but let me explain for those who don't: as you approach a corner, nothing new comes into view.  But after you turn the corner, suddenly everything pops into view.  Cool, huh?

We had a lesson planned for a boy named Patrik, but as we left for the meeting, I realized I left my notes at the flat.  Oh well.  The lesson went well, and it ended with giving him a baptismal date.  Will he get baptized on that date?  We'll see, but at least we have something to work toward.  I would encourage anyone to set goals and make plans (specific things to do throughout the day and times to get them done.)  Trust me on this one.  





No comments:

Post a Comment