Monday, February 4, 2019

Week 54: Polovica misie za mnou

Today is my halfway mark.  Nice.  [FYI:  Miles's mission is 25 months because transfers are 9 weeks in his mission rather than the typical 6 weeks.]

Transfers.  Guess where I am?  You'll never guess.  Banská Bystrica.  I told you you'd never guess.  

My new companion is Elder Newell.  When he's my old companion, he'll be Elder Oldell.  

I didn't want to leave Prešov, but I'm glad I did because we had a lot of problems with the apartment and the water heater tried to explode the other day.  Good riddance.  

Guess where I am?  I'm in the same district as Elder Rasmussen! (Yes, THE Elder Rasmussen).  He's doing an English fast for a year.  He hasn't said a word in English for 4 weeks and counting.  

Didn't really do a good job at keeping my journal this week, so I don't really have an interesting story.  But I do have pictures!  If you don't have a journal, make one and keep it. 

Out of this burst of pictures, there wasn't a single one in which both of us were smiling. So I just uploaded all three.



This is Romana, one of our investigators. Elder McQuivey and I met her almost 4 months ago, and I continued teaching her with Elder Papworth. Now I'm leaving to Banská Bystrica and she's going to Brno for school. That glass I'm holding says "Kofola" on it. Just so you're aware, I didn't steal it. I tried to buy it from a cafe but they gave it to me for free.

Dungeons and Dragons

When no one wants to play Settlers of Catan with you.

Elder Smith is sad because one of his favorite companions is going AP. Good riddance.

Nice knowing you. Off to Banská. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment